BRITNEY SPEARS ELLE OCTOBER 2012 ISSUE

Pop DivaBritney Spears returns to the cover of American Elle with a stunning cover shoot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski.




Magazine: Elle US
                                                                Published: October 2012
  Cover Star: Britney Spears
Styling by Joe Zee
Photography by Alexi Lubomirski
Website: www.elle.com


It’s Britney bitch! And she looks FAB-U-LOUS!
The X Factor judge looks hotter than a freshly baked Louisiana pie! Adorning the cover of Elle‘s October issue in a fierce Versace ensemble.
In her dazzling spread, Britney poses lovingly alongside fiance Jason Trawick and even prances around her home, in front of the microphone in fabulous rhinestone-encrusted panties by, The Blonds.
Even though we love Brir Brit looking all prim & proper, getting dressed up to leave the house just isn’t her style...
Britney told ELLE: “I love my jeans and my sweats-I’m really just a tomboy at heart. So it’s really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup-and hair-ready every time I go out of my house. I’m not a believer in that, you know? On the other hand, when you do wear those sweats, you’re like, Oh God, I should step it up a notch.”
That's the Brit we all LOVE!... We all love the Louisiana bell for that, I mean, Don't we?!...The cheedos in hand, sweats, Uggs & a trucker hat get up that Britney seems to pull off in a strange way making it her own staple look at times. If there's someone that could pull that look off and get away with it, IT's BRIT!
xx. ~PC*

Comments