Maria Bianca Nero - Spring/Summer 2015





















/






PC recently got to Fashion Style, Creative Direct and Photograph, Maria Bianca Nero S/S 2015 CollectionThis was such a fun project for PC because he got to take over creatively for the brand to carry out his vision. 
PC said... "I wanted the main focus of this shoot to be the clothing as it should be, I intended to have absolutely no accessories on the model. I also wanted to show how the clothing fit to the body showing curves, I like to work with models that have realistic curves, no starving models here! Cassie Cardelle is one of my favorite print models to work with. I absolutely love her body, she look amazing in everything I put on her. I call her my little perfect real life Barbie Doll with real curves in all the rite places! Not to forget she is such a sweetheart and an amazing spirt to be around... I wanted to show off the trend of the sexy black and red color scheme combination which I saw a lot of in this collection. Maria Bianca Nero gives us an amazing take on the classic wrap dress which I greatly appreciate, love the use of silk fabric and the placement of the stripe patterns."  

Fashion Styling / Photography / Creative Direction: Peter Curti
On set Assistant: Antonio Velaz
Hair & Makeup: David Velasquez.

PC Would like to send out a special THANK YOU to Megan Averbuch from the blog, Belles & Rebelles for making this photo shoot possible!

XO.
PC.

Comments